Monday, March 14, 2011

Cool Beans!!!! God is so Good!!!!!!

Well, A LOT has happened since my last blog! I am pretty sure I have lost more weight though I do not weigh in until tomorrow. Still having a hard time eating all the food. This is the perfect for a binger, seriously. You eat all the time.  I will let y'all know the results of the weigh in as soon as I get a chance. Thank you so much for hanging in there with me. The comments I have gotten on the blog via e-mail and on facebook have been so encouraging.

First I want to publicly PRAISE GOD for answering prayers yesterday during our 2:00 praise service! There have been many healings taking place at Victory Fellowship in Council Bluffs and I know that this is only the beginning! I was prayed for by many brothers and sisters in the Lord and today I am walking without a cane for most of the morning and didn't need to use my wheelchair until about 12:00. I can stand up and sit down without assistance I still have pain but Bob and I figure it has put us back to about a year ago when I could walk short distances without assistance. The Pain is probably about 50% less!! Why He didn't take it all I am not sure but knowing me there is a reason and a lesson to be learned. I am just glad for the rest. God is sssoooo Good!!!

My concern lately had been, as you know, that I would end up in a 'Skilled Nursing Facility' which was seeming more and more likely. To the point where I had been calling around and getting information and getting ready to go. It was one of the scariest things I had done. Now, I am just healed enough to know that I can STAY HOME with my family!!

Another thing that happened when I was prayed for, all of the fear, all of the anxiety left me and peace truly filled me completely! I felt like I was standing in a pool of warm water that began to move up into my legs. I felt a peace come over me like never before. Since then I have felt relaxed, calm and peaceful. I am able to think clearly, all the clatter in my brain seems quiet. Our Pastor had spoken of the power of peace with peace being our greatest weapon against our circumstances and the enemy. I think when he steals our peace he steals our faith and he steals our joy.

A couple of pretty big issues happened today really shook me, but you know what? The circumstances are there, I can't do anything about them but wait on Him to take care of the issues...Lord I will wait for you...

"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and will strengthen your frame."                                                                                            Isaiah 58:11

May you be blessed always,
Niecie

2 comments:

  1. I like that scripture. The one I was trying to think of Sun. afternoon to tell you was: Not in the new testement at all. It's Psalm 5:3 In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in EXPECTATION. (looking for the answer) I didn't cry then but I teared up ready your blog today. So happy for you!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Roxanne. What an appropriate and perfect scripture for me to lean on. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete