Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm sorry...what? No cream cheese?!?

Wow! Very Crazy days - yesterday and today! Evi and I weighed in yesterday...she did great, lost 3 pounds! Me? Not a single pound lost or gained, zero, nada. I didn't think I would lose too much since I haven't received my menu yet and am still trying to kind of figure this all out, but nothing?

Anyway, I came home feeling pretty bad and confused (not that that was too different). I really, really wanted to BINGE...but I didn't. I threw away the cream cheese I had stashed after receiving a call from Evi stating that I needed not to let the cream cheese control me but that I should control the cream cheese...she was right. She's usually right...I hate that! Love you though Evi.

I'm sorry guys...not feeling well...must go...to sleep. Fading fast...must find meds...one more... very important ..thing... before I go...matter of life and death...it's.........................................................

4 comments:

  1. Don't be discouraged. It could be that your weight fluctuates a little bit; that's pretty normal, especially for women.

    Place your focus on being healthier and making good decisions, not just weighing less. The weight loss will follow as a natural result. And it will be more apt to be permanent :)

    My live-in personal trainer offers his counsel and support. I'll send you his phone number :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph, you're right working on the healthy part makes things easier as well. Thanks for Carl's number. I might try calling him this weekend.

    I think the non weight loss was just massive amounts of water weight since I had forgotten to take my diuretics...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up! You're probably right and it was all the water you've been drinking.

    I didn't lose anything this week either. Maybe next weigh-in will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same thing Denice, no gain but no loss either and it is very discouraging. We can do this. Like how I included myself? Hey that's what friends are for. <3 & prayers.

    ReplyDelete