Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...?

Well, once again I appologize for my absence. I am not giving up but went through a lot of junk over the last week or so.

I had my CT Scans last Tuesday and it looks like there was no change in size for my lymph nodes except the node in my abdomin they can not tell if it has grown or not because of the view. My blood test once again came back "inconclusive". So, I will have another CT Scan and all the blood test repeated in four months.
Fun times, fun times.

I have been having bleeding issues so will go in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy next Wednesday. My hematologist/oncologist says I have to get off of the Pradaxa and go back on the lovonox shots (blood thinners) and then go back on the warfarin (blood thinning pills after the scopes). Looks like another exciting week!!

I go for my weigh in tomorrow so I will get back to you then!! I have a few more things to discuss and hope to get some insight from some of you...I will try to get back here tomorrow.

Thanks for your continued prayers and support. I continue to lift you all up in prayer daily! Thanks to all of you that have told me about following my blog and in some cases shard how it is helping you. I am truly humbled by that. Love Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment