Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Love Me Some Gushers

Wow, I had no idea it had been this long since my last post. Sorry all who have been asking when my next one was coming out, really. I am really surprised how many people read this blog and excited by how many are encouraged or feel that someone out there can relate to them or they are simply entertained. I am humbled by that. I get two or three people a week asking about it - this always amazes me. All I am doing is journaling - talking about myself, feelings and experiences. I will try to do a better job in the future about getting this out.  Problem is I really have to be in the mood to write and sometimes that takes a while. My nature seems to want to avoid or 'deny' issues in my life - Though my friend Cheryl may tell you differently. It did however take months for me to finally really talk to her.  Now she is probably secretly wishing I'd just shut up. :)

I have lost 7 more pounds!!! That is 13 in the last month! Yeah!  I did have a packet of gushers today sooo...I cheated. I think I am supposed to ask myself, "Is your health worth a packet of gushers?" Ummm, yeah, if it is the Watermelon Blast or Strawberry Splash, duh!  Just kidding, 8:). (hands in pockets and kicking dirt)...I was wrong. I should'a had some real fruit instead. I will try harder next time. *sigh*

For the last couple of weeks my brain seems to be on overtime. Apparently the ADHD is really kicking in
All things are made complicated by over thinking. My head has been very noisy...all my thoughts try to break through at once.

We are going camping at Waubonsie State Park this weekend. You are welcome to stop by for a visit if your weekend gets boring. We will be at Windy Knoll cabin - can't remember the number. It is a wonderful place to escape to...

God Bless!
Niecie

No comments:

Post a Comment